Rubberized, Non-Skid Surface Coating
Bravo Tuff Coatings are water-based, single-component products, created through a unique process of cross-linking urethanes, acrylics, and copolymers, and utilizing recycled, rubber crumb as an aggregate. These coatings are designed to provide an attractive, highly durable, impact resistant, non-slip surface.
Water-Based & Eco-Friendly
UV & Chemical Resistant
- Tough, yet flexible non slip coating.
- Great for use on fiberglass, concrete, wood, aluminum, and steal.
- Ideal for pool decks, splash pads, wooden decks, and commercial applications.
- Fine textured-Rubberized Coating that is extremely durable and flexible.
- Perfect for kitchen floors, locker rooms, and food prep areas.
- Course 14-mesh rubber. Rough and Agressive
- Used for heavy industrial and marine use.
- For tough places like refineries, oil rigs, loading docks, fishing boats, ships, and ramps.
Bravo Tuff comes in 21 standard colors. Other colors available upon request. Color matching is available.
*Colors are for reference only. Actual colors may vary from the color chart. Call for a color sample.
*Course Texture Coating only comes in black, dark gray, dark blue, dark green, and dark brown.