Looking Ahead To Your 2022 Concrete Needs
Start the New Year on the Right Foot
With another busy year coming to a close, from all of us here at Bravo Concrete Maintenance we wanted to say thank you for another year of being able to accommodate your concrete needs. From fixing cracks to leveling your uneven concrete to our new services such as soil stabilization and seawall reinforcement we’ve been all over Western New York helping homes and businesses restore their concrete surfaces. Our business succeeds because of the continued support from our clients and the positive reviews and word of mouth recommendations from the people we’ve helped along the way.
As we turn the calendar over and look ahead to the new year don’t forget to take advantage of the many services we offer:
- Concrete Repairs – Whether it’s cracked or crumbling we can evaluate your concrete condition and recommend an appropriate course of action to restore your surfaces.
- Stamped Concrete – Stamped concrete can cost a little more to have installed but it can really make your surfaces stand out. If your stamped concrete is cracked, faded or could just use some restoration we can help revive their appearance making your stamped concrete the center of attention.
- Concrete Leveling – When the winter has left your concrete surfaces with gaps that can cause uneven walking surfaces we have an eco-friendly solution to correct your crooked concrete.
- Seawall Repairs – Living right on the lake can have a lot of advantages but when soil erosion behind the seawall starts to become a problem, we can fill the void without damaging the existing landscape. All with a proprietary system that is quick and wont pollute the waterways.
- Soil Stabilization – As soil slowly starts to settle you can find yourself with a sudden sinkhole that can cause all kinds of issues. In order to fix soil erosion issues below the surface we can inject our eco-friendly foam solution that sets up quickly and fills all the nooks and crannies underground to stabilize the surface above.
- Sealing – Protecting your concrete helps prevent issues from forming later down the road. Sealing your concrete surfaces helps keep dirt, grime and grease at bay while protecting the porous concrete surface from allowing moisture to seep below, which can cause all kinds of issues.
With a new year ahead of us we hope to continue helping our Western New York neighbors with their concrete maintenance needs. If you have a concrete issue that needs to be solved we look forward to hearing from you! Just call (716) 834-2454.